Technically the Read-a-thon doesn't begin until Today April 27th at 8am.
- Read at least 5 books from my TBR Pile completely
- Read at least 25 pages from 20 books on my TBR pile
- Catch up on series I fell behind on (Morganville Vampires, Elemental Assassin, Mythos Academy, Harmony...)
- Read some of the e-books I have on my Kindle
- Write some reviews to go with all the reading (ahahaha)
- Organize a bit and start packing away books I've read for the move, rotating them for books I haven't read
- Read while outside again since hopefully it will be nice.
(I need to listen to some music while I read now, to drown out my family):
What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
South Central New Jersey! Its not particularly fine and most of the world denies our very existence but I'm here suckers!Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Well that's a tough call. Maybe the Morganville Books as I'm loads behind on those and love that series. But I think also Shattered Pillars by Elizabeth Bear and Unbreakable by Elizabeth Norris is pretty high.Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Whatever I get my hands on, but I'm thinking Sara's Cinnamon Sugar Pita Chips sound mighty fine yes?Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well I'm 29, just got my Associate's Degree, really like video games, looking forward to Book Expo America, oldest of 4, a fairly good cook/baker, and allergic to everything in the world that is supposed to be 'good' for you.If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Didn't get to participate for a number of rounds 'cause of work or school or work and school or a convention or something. So I guess what I'd do different is actually be able to participate!So who's else is reading?