|credit to Parajunkee|
Day 3: Books of 2013 I'm Sad I Missed
For the sake of this I'm only listing books that I wanted to check out from this past year that I wasn't able to. Not books I have wishlisted or books I did pick up but haven't read yet. Because that would be madness.
- The Trials of Renegade X - did you guys know a sequel came out for The Rise of Renegade X? No? Me neither! I best get on this...
- The Summer Prince - I meant to pick this up like 12 times over the last year, but someone always got in the way.
- American Girl on Saturn - I originally was interested in this because of my scifi fascination that cropped up. When I lost that fascination (for a while) this book got pushed lower in priority.
- The Originals - I only found out about this book months after the fact because of Just Like Fate. So, I guess its not completely my fault right?
- The Practical Guide to Trying Not to Die - I'm not even sure where I saw this, but it sounds FUN. Also I need more m/m in my life.
- Targeted - Considering how much I love Reus' works I'm disappointed in myself for forgetting this book came out.
- The Ides of April - interestingly enough this is about the daughter of a character my dad reads (they're ancient rome mysteries).
- Seven Kinds of Hell - I love the cover and I love the idea, how did I forget?
- Rump: the True Story of Rumpelstiltskin - yeah so Once Upon a Time has made it so I want to read more about him? And this sounds pretty entertaining right?