What is Review Copy Cleanup?
Basically Vicky of Books, Biscuits and Tea and Celine from Nyx Book Reviews challenged themselves to read as many of their review books as they could.
- Review Copy Cleanup 3.0 runs from 1 to 28 February
- It starts and ends at midnight in your local timezone to avoid confusion
- To sign up, just fill in the linky located here. Link to your sign up post directly, please! The linky is the same for both blogs, so you only have to sign up once.
- The Linky will close on the 15th, so make you sign up before then.
- When you post your sign up post on your blog, either include the challenge button with your post or link it back to Vicky or Celine so that people know where to sign up.
- Every book you received for review counts towards the challenge, both e-books and hard copies (even audio books for review if you have those), including all genres and lengths.
- Feel free to use the #RCCleanup hashtag on Twitter for your RCC related tweets or join the Twitter party at http://tweetchat.com/room/RCCleanup and meet lots of awesome bloggers (:
- At the end of every week post your personal updates, and check Vicky or Celine's blog for the linky to share!