|credit to Parajunkee|
Check out the masterpost here and the introduction by Parajunkee (hostess).
Day 1: Your Blogger Resolutions
What do I consider a Resolution?
1) Post at least 3 times a week - I read more then enough to accomplish this
2) Post more then interviews, guest posts and reviews - op-ed pieces!
3) Work on keeping my reviews up to date on Amazon and Goodreads - I fall behind quite often
4) Attempt a vlog - I'm not heinous looking...just really kind of shy.
5) Clean up my social media - I mix my non-blogging life and blogging life up way too much
I let myself fall behind way too often because I'm tired or because of work. This should be less of a problem now, since my system was upgraded at work so I can once again skip lunch to work on my blog. Which sounded better in my head actually.
I need to separate my personal identity and my blog identity as well. I follow somewhere around 1800 people on Twitter...5 of which I care about their day to day lives bc I see them frequently. Its tough wading through all the tweets from authors, bloggers, publicists, editors, publishers, actors, producers, and "dummy" accounts for funny things (like Deathstar PR).
What resolutions are you guys going to work on?